Fire at ZUS in Łódź. Nearly 600 people evacuated

A fire at the social insurance office (ZUS) at Zamenhofa 2 in Łódź, caused the evacuation of nearly 600 workers. Two people were hospitalized but nobody was seriously injured.

fire-at-zus-lodz

The fire broke out at approx. 12:30 today (16.03.15). The situation was brought under control quickly by the ten fire brigades dispatched to the scene. According to preliminary findings, the fire broke out on the 16th floor of the office building and was caused by an electrical short circuit.

Luckily nobody was seriously injured, however, two people were brought to hospital due to smoke inhalation. The ZUS office remained closed for the rest of the day.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.